Hi! I’m your guide, Aya. (Picture taken by Lisa Brörmann, 2020)
For all you Kiki Fans!
Welcome to Kiki’s Tour Homepage!
- I will guide you directly to the places in Visby that inspired Hayao Miyazaki to make the animation film Kiki’s Delivery Service.
- Japanese guide: fluent in Japanese, English, German and Swedish.
- This tour is a walking tour in the medieval city of Visby on Gotland.
- We will visit about 20 famous spots and views used in the movie.
- The tour lasts approximately 2 hours depending on your speed.
- Small group with max 8 persons (negotiable if large family)
- Meeting place is in front of/opposite side of Black Sheep Arms (S:t Hansgatan 51, 621 56 Visby) Map
Please book the tour via email or SMS.
Price: 300 kr per person. Minimum fee 750 kr per tour.
(To build a tour, we will need a minimum of 3 persons or a minimum fee of 750 kr for a tour.) Students with student ID: 200 kr per person. Minimum fee 600 kr per tour.
Major credit cards and Swish accepted.
Please kindly be informed that this walking tour is not a normal city tour about the history of Visby and Gotland.
Tel. +46 498 21 58 10
Mobile: +46 76 141 37 25