(Above picture taken by Lisa Brörmann, 2020)
Hi! My name is Aya. I love showing my guests, the beautiful places in Visby that inspired Studio Ghibli to make the film, Kiki’s Delivery Service.
- I will guide you directly to the places in Visby that inspired Hayao Miyazaki when making the film Kiki’s Delivery Service.
- Languages: Japanese, English, German and Swedish.
- This tour is a walking tour in the medieval city of Visby on Gotland.
- We will visit about 18 famous spots used in the movie.
- The tour lasts approximately 120 minutes (2 hours) depending on your speed.
- Small group with max 10 persons (negotiable if large family)
- Meeting place is at the opposite side of the pub “Black Sheep Arms” (S:t Hansgatan 51, Visby) near the statue of Christopher Polhem. Map
Please book the tour via email or SMS.
300 kr / 30€ per person. Minimum fee 750 kr / 75€ per tour.
Students with student ID: 250 kr / 25€ per person. Minimum fee 600 kr / 60€ per tour.
Major credit cards, cash (SEK or EUR) and Swish accepted.
This walking tour is not a normal city tour about the history of Visby and Gotland. It is designed for people who have seen the film “Kiki’s Delievery Service”, so please see the film before you participate in the tour so you can enjoy the tour fully.
Tel. +46 498 21 58 10
Mobile: +46 76 141 37 25
Watch this film if you are thinking about visting Visby or participating in the tour!